Need an On-line Form tailored to a given role?
Have too many resumes to go through?
Need to speed up the short listing process?
Argo On-line Job Applications - is a service that we offer to local and overseas clients to assist with streamlining their HR processes.
The position you are hiring for is unique, why should the application be generic?
Our clients utilise our service to streamline the short listing process of candidates who respond to their on-line job advertisements. Very often these are generic job applications, collecting only a limited set of attributes (e.g. First Name, Surname, Email address, etc.). In these situations up to 200 to 300 resumes and cover letters can be received addressing the selection criteria in a unstructured format making it difficult to assess a candidates suitability. As a result, many valuable hours of an experienced HR personnel need to be invested to sort and collate the information and files into a structured format which can only then be used for analysis to short list and choose the best candidates for the given role.
Our service allows our clients to receive the information required in a structured format from the beginning for efficient and effective analysis, short listing, selection and reporting.
The service includes:
- Data Capture Tool Development. We’ll work with you and design web enabled data entry forms and publish them on-line
- WEB Hosting. We’ll host the application on-line for an agreed period to allow the potential candidates to submit their applications.
- Delivery of the Result Data Set. Once the information from the applicants is collected we’ll take the form off line and send you the Result Data Set.
The pricing model is flexible and simple. Our clients pay for the service we provide based on:
- Number of fields published
- Number of pages published
- Number of days the form is on-line
- Number of responses collected
- Number of hours we spend on additional work including; Results analysis, Result presentation, Web Design and art work
The starting package for this service is valued at AUD $1,200.00 + GST and includes:
- Custom built Job Application form
- 2 pages implemented in both HTML and PDF format (additional pages will cost $100.00 each)
- 40 data fields (additional fields will cost $20.00 each)
- Hosting the form On-line for 12 months
Note. Pricing may change. It is OK to change your mind and request changes to the forms for additional fee before the instrument is published. GST will be added to the amounts when work is performed for Australian Clients. The pricing is applicable to the DC Portal® Shared Managed Service. Up to 1000 responses per year are allowed for this package. In addition to the above we could provide sourcing of potential vendors and their notification, advanced art work, requirements analysis, result set analysis and presentation.